The Acumos projects hold their various public meetings on
IRC, in the
#acumos-meeting channel on Freenode, or in a channel specific to the project as noted on the project wiki page. Everyone is encouraged to attend. Connect to #acumos-meeting via webchat.freenode.net. IRC meeting log and minutes are available from LF's IRC log server. Unfamiliar with IRC? Check out the IRC section of the Communication page and the IRC Basics page. Need help with the commands used to take meeting minutes? Take a look at Tips on creating meeting minutes with MeetBot.
Zoom Meeting Accounts
Acumos has two Zoom meeting accounts for project use.
If both Zoom1 and Zoom2 accounts are being used during your proposed slot, please choose another time slot or negotiate with the meeting owners.
If you are hosting one of these meetings and need to know the credentials, please contact Jacqueline Serafin, firstname.lastname@example.org, at The Linux Foundation.
Team Calendars Help
- Team Calendar Events are created using the time zone preference of the User creating the Event.
- Events are displayed using the time zone preference of the User viewing the Event.
- Team Calendar Help: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/understanding-time-zones-and-the-display-of-event-times-in-team-calendar-806457993.html
- If the calendar times don't match the time zone you are in, check your Profile Settings (and be sure you are logged in!). https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/edit-your-user-settings-724765386.html
How to Add a Meeting to the Acumos Meetings Calendar
- Click the "Add Event" button, which is located to the top right of the calendar
- Event Type - select the correct event type based on the Zoom meeting room
- Zoom1Meeting if you are using the Zoom 1 meeting room (https://zoom.us/j/4906631713)
- Zoom2Meeting if you are using the Zoom 2 meeting room (https://zoom.us/j/9266141474)
- NotZoom1orZoom2Bridge if you want to add a meeting that does not use the Zoom 1 or Zoom 2 meeting room - see tables below for bridge information
- Fill out the rest of the required fields
- Press "OK"
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Aimee Ukasick (IRC: aimeeu)
Acumos Meetings Calendar
- Blue: meetings using the Zoom1 bridge https://zoom.us/j/4906631713
- Gold: meetings using the Zoom2 bridge https://zoom.us/j/9266141474
- Pink: Acumos TSC Meeting (https://zoom.us/j/751649936)
- Sea Green: meeting that do not use Zoom1 or Zoom2
- EDIT THE CALENDAR
Customise the different types of events you'd like to manage in this calendar.#legIndex/#totalLegs
- RESTRICT THE CALENDAR
Optionally, restrict who can view or add events to the team calendar.#legIndex/#totalLegs
- SHARE WITH YOUR TEAM
Grab the calendar's URL and email it to your team, or paste it on a page to embed the calendar.#legIndex/#totalLegs
- ADD AN EVENT
The calendar is ready to go! Click any day on the calendar to add an event or use the Add event button.#legIndex/#totalLegs
Subscribe to calendars using your favourite calendar client.#legIndex/#totalLegs
TSC Sub-Committee Meetings
|Thursday 10 - 11 AM ET||Architecture Committee|
Standing meetings of the Acumos Architecture Committee
|Tuesday 11 - 12 PM ET||Community Committee||https://zoom.us/j/4906631713|
|Tuesday 10 - 11 AM ET||Security Committee|
Standing meetings of the Acumos Security Committee
|Monday 9 - 10 AM ET||TSC - Meeting||TSC Weekly Standing Meeting -|
Acumos technical community discussions for general topics.
Ongoing schedule is TBD per the poll https://doodle.com/poll/p8xtcz2rt7qrfnve
|Tuesday 9 - 10 AM ET||PTLs Meeting|
Acumos PTLs report progress on the development or any new issues/blockers of current release. Release manager is ideal to host this meeting.
Ongoing schedule is TBD per the poll https://doodle.com/poll/h47cwxa2nhzhxzf6
|Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (8:30am ET)||Common Services||Guy Jacobson||Scrum and Discussion||https://zoom.us/j/4906631713|
|Wednesday 9-10AM ET||Deployment||Bryan Sullivan (acting)||Deployment of Models||https://zoom.us/j/4906631713|
|Monday 10:30 am - 11 am ET||Design Studio||Kazi Farooqui||Weekly meeting||https://zoom.us/j/4906631713|
Occasionally; See the Documentation page for current meeting times
Zoom 2: https://zoom.us/j/9266141474
|Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM EDT (Summer); 7:30 AM EST (Winter)||Integration and Test||Ken Kristiansen||Daily testing status and updates|
|Monday 10:30 am - 11:30 am ET||License Management||Michelle Martens|
Zoom 2: https://zoom.us/j/9266141474
Tuesday (05 am ET, 11 am CEST, 03.30 pm IST)
Thursday (08:30 am ET, 02:30 pm CEST, 07:00 pm IST)
|Model Onboarding||Phillippe Dooze|
For Tuesday : https://zoom.us/j/9266141474
For Thursday : https://zoom.us/j/9266141474
|Tuesday 2:30pm ET||Catalog, Data Model, Data Management||Chris Lott||Feature planning, status updates, world cup scores, work prioritization||https://attcorp.webex.com/meet/cl778h|
|Thursdays, 9-10AM ET||OA&M||Bryan Sullivan (acting)|
|Monday 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM ET||Portal and UX||Mukesh Mantan||Portal Market and Hippo CMS|
Wed : 10 am - 11am ET
|Training Project Meeting||Pantelis Monogioudis||Training Project.||Boreas Meeting minutes|
|Mon-Friday : 10:30 am - 11:00 am ET||Training Project Meeting||Training Daily Scrum||https://zoom.us/j/369190783||Boreas Meeting minutes|