Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


Acumos AI Project Technical Charter

TSC Voting Members

NameCompany
Ofer Hermoni (Alternate: Daniel Sela)Amdocs
*Anwar Aftab AT&T
Xin Pan
Baidu
Nimish RadiaEricsson
Jessica KimHuawei
Pantelis Monogioudis Nokia
Nat Subramanian (Alternate: Sarang Deotale) Tech Mahindra
Xiaolong ZhuTencent
Bingtao Han (Alternate: Wei Meng)
ZTE

*TSC Chair, Effective April 8, 2019 for 1 year term.

**Quorum: 50% or more of total TSC voting members unless excluded due to attendance.

TSC Mail Lists 

Membership Week Over Week

TSC Subcommittees

See Architecture Committee, Community Committee, and Security Committee.

TSC Meeting Info

Technical Steering Committee meetings are open to the public and held on Mondays at 6 AM Pacific Time.  World Time Zone Map

The TSC meeting agenda is published prior to the meeting. If you have a topic that you'd like to discuss, please email your requested agenda item to acumosai-tsc@lists.deeplearningfoundation.org to be added to an upcoming meeting.

Zoom 3 Info:

  • Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/5141606025
  • Or Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): 

Note: Due to the large size of the group, all participants will be muted upon entry. *6 to mute/unmute your phone.

Effective 4/22/19: TSC meeting management is fully community owned. TSC will need to designate a community member (rotating basis) to be a TSC Meeting Coordinator to manage the following activities in partnership with the TSC Chair.

  • Calendar 
  • Agenda 
    • TSC Meeting Coordinator will build the agenda in partnership with TSC Chair and post to the wiki, details in TSC Meeting Info page
  • Zoom 
    • TSC Meeting Coordinator will be added by LF PM as a meeting host (in addition to the TSC Chair), details in Community Meetings & Calendar page
    • TSC Meeting Coordinator will Start/End Zoom meeting along with Record the meeting and post to wiki, details in Community Meetings & Calendar page
  • Minutes 
    • TSC Meeting Coordinator will take high level minutes use the existing template and process, details in TSC Meeting Info page
  • LF Questions
    • TSC Meeting Coordinator to email LF PM for follow up questions/support as needed

Minutes for each meeting are taken by the TSC community, owned by the TSC Meeting Coordinator. The process is as follows: 

  • At the start of each meeting the TSC Meeting Coordinator will confirm the owner for the current and following week's meeting management. 
  • The TSC Meeting Coordinator will:
    • During the meeting:
      • Post minutes directly to TSC Wiki (with minutes to include attendance / quorum information (50%) , top level actions / decisions, and links to any relevant content)
      • Once the TSC has voted to approve the prior week’s minutes, move those to the ‘archive’ (see below) portion of the TSC Wiki
    • Immediately after the meeting:

TSC Meeting Coordinator Rotating Schedule (TSC Voting Members to Coordinate Participation):

TSC Voting Member CompanyQ1 (Jan-March)Q2 (Apr-Jun)Q3 (July-Sept)Q4 (Oct-Dec)
Amdocs: Ofer Hermoni







Baidu: @ First, Last Name



Ericsson: @ First, Last Name



Huawei: Jessica Kim



Nokia: @ First, Last Name



Tech Mahindra: Murali Vuppari



Tencent: @ First, Last Name



ZTE: @ Liya Yuan




Note: 2019 Observed U.S. Holiday TSC meetings cancelled: MLK Day (Jan 21), President's Day (Feb 18), Memorial Day (May 27), Labor Day (Sept 2), and Veteran's Day (Nov 11). 

2019 04 22

Zoom Recording

Agenda:

  1. Call for Scribe (minutes owner) 
  2. Roll Call & Quorum Check 
  3. Review and Agree to Minutes of Previous Meetings
  4. Review of Today's Agenda
  5. Status of Open Action Items (Old Business)
    1. Marketing/Growth of Acumos AI Community: Update from Outreach Committee
      1. Strategic Positioning of the Acumos AI Project
    2. TSC Elections - Jessica 
      1. Next round of elections planned for effective date of June 3, 2019. Reference Community Governance wiki page for processes.
  6. Standing Agenda Items (Brief Status of Ongoing Activities)
    1. Release Manager/Release Planning: Weekly TSC Scheduling - Nat
      1. Boreas Release 
      2. Clio Release
    2. Report out from PTL: Stand-Up & Report Out on Blockers
    3. Test & Integration Planning - Ken 

    4. Report Out of Sub-Committees
      1. Community (Product) Committee - Ofer
      2. Architecture Committee - Manoop 
        1. User Interface and User Experience
      3. Security Committee - Bryan
  7. New Agenda Items (New Business): New Items Submitted (+speaker) & Open Call to TSC For Additional Items 

    1. Review Test Cases - Anwar
    2. TSC vote on Clio release - Nat
    3. TSC Meeting Management Changes (email details) - Jacqueline 
    4. Acumos AI Registered Trademark Name - Reminder to please use proper naming (Acumos AI vs Acumos) accordingly across all sites - Jacqueline
    5. Community Development & Testing Lab for Acumos - Anwar
    6. Training PTL Replacement - Anwar
    7. Docs PTL Replacement - Anwar
  8. Planning for Next Meeting
  9. Open Discussion
  10. Any Other Business (AOB)
  11. Meeting Summary (resolutions, new action items, etc.)

Minutes:

  • TSC Volunteer for Minutes
    • Today's meeting: Jacqueline Serafin
    • TSC Voting Members Attendance
CompanyContact NameAttendanceAlternate ContactAttendance
AmdocsOfer Hermoni
Daniel Sela
AT&TAnwar Aftab


*BaiduXin Pan


EricssonNimish Radia


HuaweiJessica Kim


NokiaPantelis Monogioudis


Tech MahindraNat Subramanian
Sarang Deotale
*TencentXiaolong Zhu


ZTEBingtao Han
Wei Meng


*Excluded from roll call and quorum due to missing 19 consecutive meetings.  

  • Minutes...

2019 04 15

Zoom Recording

Agenda:

  1. Call for Scribe (minutes owner) 
  2. Roll Call & Quorum Check 
  3. Review and Agree to Minutes of Previous Meetings
  4. Review of Today's Agenda
  5. Status of Open Action Items (Old Business)
    1. Marketing/Growth of Acumos AI Community: Update from Outreach Committee
      1. Strategic Positioning of the Acumos AI Project
    2. TSC Elections - Jessica 
      1. Next round of elections planned for effective date of June 3, 2019. Reference Community Governance wiki page for processes.
  6. Standing Agenda Items (Brief Status of Ongoing Activities)
    1. Release Manager/Release Planning: Weekly TSC Scheduling - Nat
      1. Boreas Release 
      2. Clio Release
    2. Report out from PTL: Stand-Up & Report Out on Blockers
    3. Test & Integration Planning - Ken 

    4. Report Out of Sub-Committees
      1. Community (Product) Committee - Ofer
      2. Architecture Committee - Manoop 
        1. User Interface and User Experience
      3. Security Committee - Bryan
  7. New Agenda Items (New Business): New Items Submitted (+speaker) & Open Call to TSC For Additional Items 

    1. TSC vote on Clio release - Nat
    2. TSC Meeting Management Changes (email details) - Jacqueline 
    3. Acumos AI Registered Trademark Name - Reminder to please use proper naming (Acumos AI vs Acumos) accordingly across all sites - Jacqueline
    4. Community Development & Testing Lab for Acumos - Anwar
    5. Training PTL Replacement - Anwar
    6. Docs PTL Replacement - Anwar
  8. Planning for Next Meeting
  9. Open Discussion
  10. Any Other Business (AOB)
  11. Meeting Summary (resolutions, new action items, etc.)


Minutes:

  • TSC Volunteer for Minutes
    • Today's meeting: Jacqueline Serafin
    • TSC Voting Members Attendance
CompanyContact NameAttendanceAlternate ContactAttendance
AmdocsOfer HermonixDaniel Sela
AT&TAnwar Aftabx

*BaiduXin Pan


EricssonNimish Radiax

HuaweiJessica Kimx

NokiaPantelis Monogioudis


Tech MahindraNat SubramanianxSarang Deotale
*TencentXiaolong Zhu


ZTEBingtao Han
Wei Mengx


*Excluded from roll call and quorum due to missing 18 consecutive meetings.  

  • The minutes of the prior meeting were reviewed, and there were no comments, questions or corrections. On motion made by Jessica and seconded by Nat, the minutes of the April 8, 2019 meeting were the approved by the TSC members. 
    • VOTE: Vote taken, item passed.
  • Status of Open Action Items (Old Business)
    • Marketing/Growth of Acumos AI Community: Update from Outreach Committee (Jamil Chawki, Chair)
      • Proposal for marketing plan provided to Governing Board during March F2F meeting. Name change for Foundation will be voted on during next Governing Board meeting. Still exploring LF DL Days in China, India, and France. 
        • Nat: The TAC reviews technical projects, they meet every other Thursday. Marketing efforts are by Outreach Committee and they meet monthly.
      • Strategic Positioning of the Acumos AI Project
      • TSC Elections - Jessica - Next round of elections planned for effective date of June 3, 2019. Reference Community Governance wiki page for processes.
        • Anwar: Reminded all to start thinking about nominations.
  • Standing Agenda Items (Brief Status of Ongoing Activities)
    • Release Manager/Release Planning: Weekly TSC Scheduling - Nat
      • Boreas Release - 49 user stories in progress, 6 are still open. 
      • Clio Release - Timeline on vote, not able to do in last meeting. Detailed Sprint Calendar for 2019 shared. 3 weeks of overlap with Boreas. Workshop F2F (Zoom as well) scheduled for May 3, possibly May 10 if needed. 
        • Workshop: Ofer provided an overview of the structure: Define themes for the release. Get CMLP plan ready for integrating into Clio. Each company bringing in their unique goals for Clio and overall Acumos. Discuss 5G use cases.
          • ACTION: Ofer to reach out to the partners for feedback in advance so that there are high level priority items to start with ranking. Anwar suggested using some time during TSC calls if needed for reviews. 
    • Report out from PTL: Stand-Up & Report Out on Blockers
      • Bryan: Security verification, will be able to deliverable intended item, license scan. Support image onboarding and releasing that. Deployment into Kubernetes. 
      • Chris: His team is on track.
      • Mukesh: 80% integrated, working on backend as well. Licensing, Catalog, Security verification are focus area. Workbench is in motion, need to review the code further, likely not by 4/19. 
        • Federation update, when will that be shipped? Chris not sure.
      • Kazi: Project service up and running. Pipeline service has some authentication issues. Issue with providing authentication for individual Nifi experiences. 
      • Guy: Moving along well. Had some bug fixes past week or two. Logging in latest build. 
      • ACTION: Jacqueline to add Review Use Cases as agenda item. 
      • Guy: Philippe on vacation. No blockers. Code coverage in progress. 
      • Michelle: Licensing waiting to check against portal later this week. No blockers other than the dependencies previously noted. 
    • Test & Integration Planning - Ken
      • Total 334. Overall coverage 47%. Regression test cases, 94. Boreas manual sprint test cases, 156. Reporting out of Acumos CMS still there, will need to look further into that. 
    • Report Out of Sub-Committees
      • Community (Product) Committee - Ofer
        • Workshop scheduled for May 3, possibly May 10 if needed. Ofer emailed invite and details of meeting.
      • Architecture Committee - Manoop
        • A few minor design topics in Boreas still need to close out some gaps. Will be reaching out to PTL’s for information needed for the schedule. 
      • Security Committee - Bryan
        • See notes above.
  • New Agenda Items (New Business): New Items Submitted (+speaker) & Open Call to TSC For Additional Items
    • TSC vote on Clio release - Nat
      • Anwar: Concern is on what items will overlap with Boreas. Nat: Starting timeline is the overlap. If there is no overlap then the release timeline will go until December during holiday.
      • Will review vote again next week.
    • TSC Meeting Management Changes - Jacqueline 
    • Acumos AI Registered Trademark Name - Reminder to please use proper naming (Acumos AI vs Acumos) accordingly across all sites - Jacqueline 
      • Deferred to next week.
    • Community Development & Testing Lab for Acumos - Anwar 
      • Deferred to next week.
    • Training PTL Replacement -  Anwar 
      • Deferred to next week.
    • Docs PTL Replacement -  Anwar 
      • Deferred to next week. 

Archived TSC Meeting Agendas & Minutes


  • No labels