Page tree

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Table of Contents

Meeting Details

Meeting Lead: Jessica Kim, jessica.kim@huawei.comUS(Global Reach): 1-732-4109963, 1-650-2700658

Please submit any questions about this event to acumosai-tsc@lists.deeplearningfoundation.org 

Date and Locations:  

  • The TSC F2F meeting will be held at the Huawei office near the ONS conference venue (approximately a 5 min walk). The Huawei building is located at: 333 W. San Carlos Street, Suite 600, San Jose, CA 95110
    • Onsite attendees must RSVP with company, first/last name, and email address by March 28 for security list inclusion, see below
  • Zoom for remote attendees will be available: https://zoom.us/j/5141606025
  • Social event will be held at: McCormick & Schmick's Seafood & Steaks, 170 S Market St., San Jose, CA 95113, USA https://maps.google.com/?cid=1539866507494399785 (Note: 10 minutes walk from the Huawei office)
    • Attendees must RSVP with company, first/last name and email address by March 28 for logistics/planning, see below

Note: The TSC F2F Zoom meeting session will be recorded as usual and posted to this page. 

Timing of the Meetings/Events:

  • TSC Meeting: 1:00pm-2:00pm, Pacific Time (event on TSC group calendar via acumosai-tsc@lists... subgroup(mail list, view here); TSC Members attend the F2F Meeting will meet by Reception/Security counter at 12:30pm on 6th floor.
  • Social Event: 6:00pm-10:00pm, Pacific Time (event on TSC group calendar via acumosai-tsc@lists... subgroup(mail list, view here)

Please provide an RSVP for in person attendance HERE for the F2F meeting and Social event no later than March 28th. This is very important for logistics and planning purposes

Visa Letter Request Process: https://events.linuxfoundation.org/visa-request/, used for all LF events

Recommended Airport: San Jose International Airport, 1701 Airport Blvd. San Jose, CA 95110. Other possible Airports are SFO, San Francisco airport and OAK, Oakland Airport with further distances, please check Google maps for details relative to your travel plans

Distance from Airport: Approximately 5 miles

Recommended Area Hotel(s): Four Points by Sheraton, Hotel de Anza

Transportation Options: Self driving, Taxi, Uber, or Lyft

Guest Parking Available: Building fee-based parking garage is available.

Corporate Security Access: RSVP required by March 28 for building access, see below. Check-in instruction is at suite 600  reception.

Guest Wifi: Attendees will have access to a guest Wifi network during the F2F meeting.  In-room WiFi is available with password protected.

Agenda/Minutes

2019 04 02

Zoom Recording

Agenda:

  1. Call for Scribe (minutes owner) 
  2. Roll Call & Quorum Check 
  3. Review and Agree to Minutes of Previous Meetings
  4. Review of Today's Agenda
  5. Status of Open Action Items (Old Business)
    1. Marketing/Growth of Acumos AI Community: Update from Outreach Committee
      1. Strategic Positioning of the Acumos AI Project
      2. Huawei Hosting/Sponsoring ONS Activities - Jessica
        1. TSC F2F Meeting and Social Event - Acumos at ONS 2019 - TSC F2F Meeting wiki page 
    2. TSC Elections - Jessica - Community Governance wiki page
  6. Standing Agenda Items (Brief Status of Ongoing Activities)
    1. Release Manager/Release Planning: Weekly TSC Scheduling - Nat
      1. Boreas Release 
      2. Clio Release
    2. Report out from PTL: Stand-Up & Report Out on Blockers
    3. Test & Integration Planning - Ken 

    4. Report Out of Sub-Committees
      1. Community (Product) Committee - Ofer
      2. Architecture Committee - Manoop
        1. User Interface and User Experience
      3. Security Committee - Bryan
  7. New Agenda Items (New Business): New Items Submitted (+speaker) & Open Call to TSC For Additional Items 

    1. TSC vote on Clio release - Nat
    2. Community Development & Testing Lab for Acumos - Jack
    3. Training PTL Replacement - Jack
    4. Docs PTL Replacement - Jack
  8. Planning for Next Meeting
  9. Open Discussion
  10. Any Other Business (AOB)
  11. Meeting Summary (resolutions, new action items, etc.)


Minutes:

  • TSC Volunteer for Minutes
    • Today's meeting: Jacqueline Serafin
    • TSC Voting Members Attendance
CompanyContact NameAttendanceAlternate ContactAttendance
AmdocsOfer HermonixDaniel Sela
AT&TJack MurrayxAnwar Aftab
*BaiduXin Pan


EricssonNimish Radiax

HuaweiJessica Kimx

NokiaPantelis Monogioudis


Tech MahindraNat SubramanianxSarang Deotale
*TencentXiaolong Zhu


ZTEBingtao Han
Wei Meng


*Excluded from roll call and quorum due to missing 16 consecutive meetings.  

  • The minutes of the prior meeting were reviewed, and there were no comments, questions or corrections. On motion made by Ofer and seconded by Jessica, the minutes of the March 25, 2019 meeting were the approved by the TSC members. 
    • VOTE: Vote taken, item passed.
  • Status of Open Action Items (Old Business)
    • Marketing/Growth of Acumos AI Community: Update from Outreach Committee
      • Strategic Positioning of the Acumos AI Project
        • Jack: Shared that the Governing Board has discussed changing the LF DL name to LF AI. The Board meets again on April 23rd for final discussion and voting. 
        • Jack/Ofer: Meetings via Groups.io questions/concerns.
          • ACTION: Jacqueline to send more information to the TSC mail list. Will include details on muting notifications. 
        • Jack: TSC meeting management will need to be community owned as the structure of the umbrella adjusts based on the project maturity, size, budget, etc. 
          • ACTION: Jacqueline to send more information on the changes this week.
        • Jack: How to recruit more members is a continued need. For Clio will need to include an integration with ONAP and possibly other entities. Also need to include other use cases such as 5G.
      • Huawei Hosting/Sponsoring ONS Activities - TSC F2F Meeting and Social Event - Jessica
        • Acumos at ONS 2019 - TSC F2F Meeting wiki page
        • Social event planned for this evening at 6pm at McMormicks (about 5 min walk).
        • If there are any other meeting room needs this week please reach out to Jessica to help coordinate with her local Huawei counterparts. 
    • TSC Elections - Jessica
      • Community Governance wiki page
      • TSC Chair election closed, received 5 out of 7 votes. The new TSC will be Anwar Aftab, effective April 9, 2019 for a one year term. 
        • ACTION: Jacqueline to update main TSC page voting members list and will schedule time with Anwar to review processes and any questions with Ibrahim/Jacqueline.
  • Standing Agenda Items (Brief Status of Ongoing Activities)
    • Release Manager/Release Planning: Weekly TSC Scheduling - Nat
      • Boreas Release - 71 unique issues, 33 closed, 37 delivered. Sprint 4 code drop done on Friday. Sprint 5 has 173 unique issues, includes about 94 user stories.
        • ACTION: Nat will send out a list of the open items needed for follow up. 
        • Bryan: Trying to implement what we can in the time that we can. 
          • Jack: Can we draw a line and bundle together some items? Yes, but will need to determine if they meet the acceptance criteria.
        • ACTION: PTL’s to send list of items behind schedule by Friday.
        • A month after Boreas release, a maintenance release was added for July 10.
    • Clio Release - High level review shared. Further discussion during next week’s meeting.
      • Workshop to review items via Community meeting coming up on May 3 and May 10 if needed.
    • Report out from PTL: Stand-Up & Report Out on Blockers
      • Full report deferred to next week’s TSC meeting.
    • Test & Integration Planning - Ken
      • Full report deferred to next week’s TSC meeting.
    • Report Out of Sub-Committees
      • Community (Product) Committee - Ofer
        • Full report deferred to next week’s TSC meeting.
      • Architecture Committee - Manoop
        • Full report deferred to next week’s TSC meeting.
      • Security Committee - Bryan
        • Full report deferred to next week’s TSC meeting.
  • New Agenda Items (New Business): New Items Submitted (+speaker) & Open Call to TSC For Additional Items
    • Request for repo for docker proxy - Bryan
      • MOTION: First motion from Ofer, seconded by Nat, all in favor.
        • VOTE: Approved.
    • Request for repo for license manage - Bryan
      • MOTION: First motion from Ofer, seconded by Nat, all in favor.
        • VOTE: Approved.
    • TSC vote on Clio release - Nat
      • Deferred to next week’s TSC meeting.
    • Community Development & Testing Lab for Acumos - Jack
      • Deferred to next week’s TSC meeting.
    • Training PTL Replacement - Jack
      • Deferred to next week’s TSC meeting.
    • Docs PTL Replacement - Jack
      • Deferred to next week’s TSC meeting.

TSC F2F Meeting & Social Event RSVP 

  • TSC F2F Meeting In Person Attendance: Onsite attendees must RSVP with company, first/last name, and email address by March 28 for security list inclusion, please enter your details below
    • Please note space is limited for in person attendance, Jessica Kim will advise when capacity has been reached
  • TSC Social Event In Person Attendance: Onsite attendees must RSVP with company, first/last name and email address by March 28 for logistics/planning, please enter your details below
    • Please note space is limited for in person attendance, Jessica Kim will advise when capacity has been reached
CompanyAttendee Name (First/Last)Attendee Email AddressAttending TSC Meeting In Person
Attending TSC Social Event
AT&TJack Murrayjfm@research.att.comYesYes
AT&TS. Anwar Aftabanwar@research.att.comYesYes
AT&TManoop Talasilatalasila@research.att.comYesYes
AmdocsOfer Hermoniofer.hermoni@amdocs.comYesYes
HuaweiJessica Kimjessica.kim@huawei.comYesYes
HuaweiXiaoming Liuarrow.liuxiaoming@huawei.comYesYes
EricssonNImish RadiaNimish Radia <nimish.radia@ericsson.com>YesYes


































































Image Added

TSC F2F Meeting

Image Added

TSC Dinner