Welcome to the Acumos Documentation project page!
If you are looking for Acumos platform documentation, please visit docs.acumos.org.
- The Docs team is responsible for the documentation curation, procedures, best practices and tools
- The documentation repository contains end-user guides, with content provided by the developers who work on the Portal Marketplace, Design Studio, Onboarding, Deployment, Platform OA&M, and System Integration components
- Editorial support in producing project-and-component-level documentation for Acumos releases
- Define guidelines and tooling for documentation handling across all Acumos projects
- Style Guide
- Tooling for locally building docs with Sprinx
- Maintain the Acumos documentation project
The Art of Documentation for Open Source Projects - Ben Hall, Katacoda
|View Git file|
@TODO - add links to planning etherpads, formal release plans, and areas that need major work
All Open Docs Items
Recent space activity