This page will provide the charter of the Acumos TSC Security Committee, as approved for formation by the TSC on 2018 03 27. This page is a work in progress.
The Acumos TSC Security Committee is delegated the responsibility to address the following:
- security functionality
- security policies
- security compliance
In addressing those areas, the committee will:
- Meet regularly to hold discussions in its scope.
- Based upon high-level use cases published by the Community Committee, develop a catalog of more detailed use cases, which are used by the Architecture Committee to detail plan the technical work needed to fulfill those use cases.
- Document the use cases for publication on http://docs.acumos.org.
- Report regularly to the TSC on progress.
- As needed, seek TSC approval of new/updated use cases or packages of use cases.
Further information about the Security Committee is provided at the Security Home.