This page will provide the charter of the Acumos TSC Architecture Committee, as approved for formation by the TSC on 2018 03 27. This page is a work in progress.
New: includes proposed updates from the Committee Kickoff meeting
The Acumos TSC Architecture Committee is delegated the responsibility to address the following:
- Acumos platform architecture and implementation plans
In addressing those areas, the committee will:
- Meet regularly to hold discussions in its scope
- Develop architecture and implementation plans at component, function, interface etc levels as needed to support use cases published by the Community Committee Home
- Document implementation plans for publication on http://docs.acumos.org
- Report regularly to the TSC on progress
- As needed, seek TSC approval of implementation plans
Further information about the Architecture Committee is provided at the Architecture Home.