Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


Acumos AI Project Technical Charter

TSC Voting Members

NameCompany
Ofer Hermoni (Alternate: Daniel Sela)Amdocs
Jack Murray (Alternate: Anwar Aftab)AT&T
Xin Pan
Baidu
Nimish RadiaEricsson
Jessica KimHuawei
Pantelis Monogioudis Nokia
Nat Subramanian (Alternate: Sarang Deotale) Tech Mahindra
Xiaolong ZhuTencent
Bingtao Han (Alternate: Wei Meng)
ZTE

TSC Mail Lists 

Membership Week Over Week

TSC Subcommittees

See Architecture Committee, Community Committee, and Security Committee.

TSC Meeting Info

Technical Steering Committee meetings are open to the public and held on Mondays at 6 AM Pacific Time.  World Time Zone Map

The TSC meeting agenda is published prior to the meeting. If you have a topic that you'd like to discuss, please email your requested agenda item to acumosai-tsc@lists.deeplearningfoundation.org to be added to an upcoming meeting.

Zoom 3 Info:

  • Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/5141606025
  • Or Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): 

Note: Due to the large size of the group, all participants will be muted upon entry. *6 to mute/unmute your phone.

Minutes for each meeting are taken by the TSC community. The process is as follows: 

  • At the start of each meeting a TSC volunteer for the current meeting and following week's meeting is confirmed. TSC volunteer will:
    • During the meeting:
      • Post minutes directly to TSC Wiki (with minutes to include attendance / quorum information, top level actions / decisions, and links to any relevant content)
      • Once the TSC has voted to approve the prior week’s minutes, move those to the ‘archive’ (see below) portion of the TSC Wiki
    • Immediately after the meeting:

Note: 2019 Observed U.S. Holiday TSC meetings cancelled: MLK Day (Jan 21), President's Day (Feb 18), Memorial Day (May 27), Labor Day (Sept 2), and Veteran's Day (Nov 11). 

2019 03 25

Zoom Recording

Agenda:

  1. Call for Scribe (minutes owner) 
  2. Roll Call & Quorum Check 
  3. Review and Agree to Minutes of Previous Meetings
  4. Review of Today's Agenda
  5. Status of Open Action Items (Old Business)
    1. Marketing/Growth of Acumos AI Community: Update from Outreach Committee
      1. Strategic Positioning of the Acumos AI Project
      2. Huawei Hosting/Sponsoring ONS Activities - Jessica
        1. TSC F2F Meeting and Social Event wiki page: Acumos at ONS 2019 - TSC F2F Meeting
    2. TSC Elections - Jessica - Reference Community Governance wiki page for processes
  6. Standing Agenda Items (Brief Status of Ongoing Activities)
    1. Release Manager/Release Planning: Weekly TSC Scheduling
      1. Boreas Release 
      2. Clio Release
    2. Report out from PTL: Stand-Up & Report Out on Blockers
    3. Test & Integration Planning - Ken 

    4. Report Out of Sub-Committees
      1. Community (Product) Committee - Ofer
      2. Architecture Committee - Manoop
        1. User Interface and User Experience
      3. Security Committee - Bryan
  7. New Agenda Items (New Business): New Items Submitted (+speaker) & Open Call to TSC For Additional Items 

    1. Training PTL Replacement - Jack
    2. Docs PTL Replacement - Jack
  8. Planning for Next Meeting
  9. Open Discussion
  10. Any Other Business (AOB)
  11. Meeting Summary (resolutions, new action items, etc.)

Minutes:

  • TSC Volunteer for Minutes
    • Today's meeting: Jacqueline Serafin
    • TSC Voting Members Attendance
CompanyContact NameAttendanceAlternate ContactAttendance
AmdocsOfer Hermoni
Daniel Sela
AT&TJack Murray
Anwar Aftab
*BaiduXin Pan


EricssonNimish Radia


HuaweiJessica Kim


NokiaPantelis Monogioudis


Tech MahindraNat Subramanian
Sarang Deotale
*TencentXiaolong Zhu


ZTEBingtao Han
Wei Meng


*Excluded from roll call and quorum due to missing 15 consecutive meetings.  

  • Minutes...

2019 03 18

Zoom Recording

Agenda:

  1. Call for Scribe (minutes owner) 
  2. Roll Call & Quorum Check 
  3. Review and Agree to Minutes of Previous Meetings
  4. Review of Today's Agenda
  5. Status of Open Action Items (Old Business)
    1. Marketing/Growth of Acumos AI Community: Update from Outreach Committee
      1. Strategic Positioning of the Acumos AI Project
      2. Huawei Hosting/Sponsoring ONS Activities - Jessica, Huawei
        1. TSC F2F Meeting 
          1. Flagged agenda items: 1) TSC vote on Clio release 2) Community Development & Testing Lab for Acumos
        2. ONS Booth Not Happening
    2. TSC Elections - Jessica, Huawei (Election Coordinator) - Reference Community Governance wiki page for processes
  6. Standing Agenda Items (Brief Status of Ongoing Activities)
    1. Release Manager/Release Planning: Weekly TSC Scheduling
      1. Boreas Release 
      2. Clio Release
    2. Report out from PTL: Stand-Up & Report Out on Blockers
    3. Test & Integration Planning - Ken 

    4. Report Out of Sub-Committees
      1. Community (Product) Committee - Ofer
      2. Architecture Committee - Manoop
        1. User Interface and User Experience
      3. Security Committee - Bryan
  7. New Agenda Items (New Business): New Items Submitted (+speaker) & Open Call to TSC For Additional Items 

    1. Training PTL Replacement - Jack
    2. Docs PTL Replacement - Jack
  8. Planning for Next Meeting
  9. Open Discussion
  10. Any Other Business (AOB)
  11. Meeting Summary (resolutions, new action items, etc.)


Minutes:

  • TSC Volunteer for Minutes
    • Today's meeting: Jacqueline Serafin
    • TSC Voting Members Attendance
CompanyContact NameAttendanceAlternate ContactAttendance
AmdocsOfer HermonixDaniel Sela
AT&TJack MurrayxAnwar Aftab
*BaiduXin Pan


EricssonNimish Radiax

HuaweiJessica Kimx

NokiaPantelis Monogioudis


Tech MahindraNat SubramanianxSarang Deotale
*TencentXiaolong Zhu


ZTEBingtao Han
Wei Mengx

*Excluded from roll call and quorum due to missing 14 consecutive meetings.  

  • The minutes of the prior meeting were reviewed, and there were no comments, questions or corrections. On motion made by Nat and seconded by Ofer, the minutes of the March 11, 2019 meeting were the approved by the TSC members. 
    • VOTE: Vote taken, item passed.
  • Marketing/Growth of Acumos AI Community: Update from Outreach Committee
    • Strategic Positioning of the Acumos AI Project
    • Huawei Hosting/Sponsoring ONS Activities - Jessica, Huawei
      • TSC F2F Meeting
        • Flagged agenda items: 1) TSC vote on Clio release 2) Community Development & Testing Lab for Acumos
        • Jessica mentioned that by March 28 she needs the names of attendees for the security list and for headcount for social event. 
          • ACTION: Jessica to send email to TSC with request to please confirm attendance before March 28. 
      • ONS Booth Not Happening
        • Confirmed no booth presence. 
          • ACTION: Jacqueline to remove from agenda for next week’s meeting.
    • TSC Elections - Jessica, Huawei (Election Coordinator) - Reference Community Governance wiki page for processes
      • ACTION: Jessica will postpone the PTL and Sub-Committee Chair elections due to the next effective period not being until early June; and will move forward with TSC Chair elections.
  • Standing Agenda Items (Brief Status of Ongoing Activities)
    • Release Manager/Release Planning: Weekly TSC Scheduling - Nat
      • Boreas Release - Provided overview of open items (78) and 60 in progress. Looking at finishing Sprint 4 and 5. Looking for suitable replacement for Deepti, will be creating an access ticket with the LF, likely for Sai.
        • ACTION: Eric (LF) to look into ticket 698863.
      • Clio Release
        • Scheduled calendar posted to wiki. 
          • ACTION: TSC and Community to please review and add comments to then present and vote during the April 2 TSC meeting. 
    • Report out from PTL: Stand-Up & Report Out on Blockers
      • Mukesh - Some resource constraints, affecting training and partner catalog. Will discuss and resolve this week.
      • Chris - Workbench project issue on how to define the templates. Working with Eric (LF) on how to resolve. 
    • Test & Integration Planning - Ken
      • Reviewed presentation with overview. Overall coverage of 44.9%. Components less than 40%, failed 33.3%. Asked what percentage need to be addressed. Noted that 40% was the right number. Starting to use test management tool, Boreas had 172 overall. Need to find a way to get test cases sooner. Took about 20 minutes to add several on boarding at once. Jack shared that the mechanisms put together look good. Ken asked for feedback to continue improving. 
    • Report Out of Sub-Committees
      • Community (Product) Committee - Ofer
        • No update for today.
      • Architecture Committee - Anwar/Manoop
        • Reviews for design and architecture have been completed. Licensing done last week. Tracking progress for completion state for Sprint 4 and 5.
        • Jack noted that demos are done close to completion, asked who those demos are being done for? The demos are part of Community meetings when Sprints are completed.
        • ACTION: Jack asked all to participate and give feedback.
      • User Interface and User Experience 
        • Integration with the portal is a key focus. Should break UI and UX later, to remove dependance on portal. Michelle noted her team has started these discussions.
          • ACTION: Jack asked for more discussion on this now to determine impact on Clio.
      • Security Committee - Bryan
        • Need to discuss whether or not there is a consistent method to authenticate a user across the platform. Will be a topic for the architecture call this week. 
    • New Agenda Items (New Business): New Items Submitted (+speaker) & Open Call to TSC For Additional Items
      • Training PTL Replacement - Jack
        • Critical role is vacant. Asked TSC and Community to please look into contributing to this leadership role. 
      • Docs PTL Replacement - Jack
        • Role is still open as well. 
      • Code generated but not contributed - Mukesh
        • Jack asked the team to stick to the proper procedures to do the best job that can be done within the community. PTL’s and Committers should enforce this.
  • Planning for Next Meeting
  • Open Discussion
  • Any Other Business (AOB)
  • Meeting Summary (resolutions, new action items, etc.)

Archived TSC Meeting Agendas & Minutes


  • No labels