Welcome to the Acumos Documentation project page!
If you are looking for Acumos platform documentation, please visit docs.acumos.org.
- The Docs team is responsible for the documentation curation, procedures, best practices and tools
- The documentation repository contains end-user guides, with content provided by the developers who work on the Portal Marketplace, Design Studio, Onboarding, Deployment, Platform OA&M, and System Integration components
- Editorial support in producing project-and-component-level documentation for Acumos releases
- Define guidelines and tooling for documentation handling across all Acumos projects
- Style Guide
- Tooling for locally building docs with Sprinx
- Maintain the Acumos documentation project
The Art of Documentation for Open Source Projects - Ben Hall, Katacoda
Key Project Facts
acumosaidevdiscuss - use tag "[docs]" in the subject line
@TODO - add link to mailing list archive
git clone ssh://<yourGerridID>@gerrit.acumos.org:29418/documentation
|Jira||https://jira.acumos.org component is "documention"|
Please note that Docs project team members are all part-time or less, so it may take time to respond to inquiries.
No scheduled meetings. Feel free to reach out via email.
|Contributor's Guide||Docs Contributor Guide – this is a WIP - help us improve it!|
@TODO - add links to planning etherpads, formal release plans, and areas that need major work
- EDIT THE CALENDAR
Customise the different types of events you'd like to manage in this calendar.#legIndex/#totalLegs
- RESTRICT THE CALENDAR
Optionally, restrict who can view or add events to the team calendar.#legIndex/#totalLegs
- SHARE WITH YOUR TEAM
Grab the calendar's URL and email it to your team, or paste it on a page to embed the calendar.#legIndex/#totalLegs
- ADD AN EVENT
The calendar is ready to go! Click any day on the calendar to add an event or use the Add event button.#legIndex/#totalLegs
Subscribe to calendars using your favourite calendar client.#legIndex/#totalLegs
All Open Docs Items
Recent space activity