Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Architecture meetings are open to the public and held on Wednesdays at 10 AM EST

Meetings schedule changes in wiki and calendar - every Tuesdays 9am EST (starting July 7)

  • 1st and 3rd weeks - PTL meeting
  • 2nd week - Community meeting
  • 4th week - Arch meeting
  • Zoom 2: https://zoom.us/j/9266141474
  • PTLs request for the topics to be added to agenda

Acumos PTLs report any impact on the current architecture due to any new changes in current release. 

  



MeetingMeeting SummaryAttendees

6/17/20

  • Sowmya/Praveen from LTTS interested in ONAP/O-RAN collaborative efforts - Nat/Manoop
    • Provided past collaborative efforts links
  • Demeter release Jira cleanup - Murali
  • Meetings schedule changes in wiki and calendar - every Tuesdays 9am EST (starting July 7)
    • 1st and 3rd weeks - PTL meeting
    • 2nd week - Community meeting
    • 4th week - Arch meeting
    • Zoom 2: https://zoom.us/j/9266141474
    • PTLs request for the topics to be added to agenda

6/10/20

Review issues from testing of Demeter release - Ken

Review design for the reports pulled from DB - Vineeth/Ken

Backlog epics to plan for point release - PTLs

Less participation

6/3/20

Review backlog epics to plan for point release - PTLsLess participation

5/27/20

Demeter Release announcement - Murali/Nat

  • Waiting on company quotes
  • Waiting on Portal and OnBoarding for testing to complete. 
    • Onboading issue ID: 3861; Portal: 4150 and 4163
  • PTLs to go-ahead with branching for Demeter release by EOD.
  • PTLs to confirm that all their docker images are under Nexus release repo.

Reviewed backlog epics to plan for point release - PTLs

Demeter point release discussion with PTLs - June 2nd, 10am - 12pm

Minutes
Minutes (text)
Log

5/20/20

  • Demeter 5/22 Release status and Press announcement - Murali/Nat
    • MLW build is delivered - testing in progress.
    • Onboarding new build in progress - ETA today.
  • Community calls proposals
    • Tuesday 9 - 10am ET.
    • Alternate weeks agenda will be for Community, PTL, Arch calls respectively.
    • PTLs to request for the topics for every week's agenda (in the mailing list).
  • Demos - PTLs
    • Licensing demo

5/13/20

  • Demeter Epics/US updates (PTL's) - Murali
  • Defects and blockers - Murali
  • Press announcement slide - Nat
  • Demos - PTLs
    • Licensing

Minutes
Minutes (text)
Log

5/6/20

  • Plan architecture call going forward
    • Arch Chair position is open for nominations - anyone interested can self nominate through community mailing list (acumosai-technical-discuss@lists.lfai.foundation).
    • proposal - to merge the agenda into PTL calls to review and analyze design decisions to recommend design choices/options for TSC to make the final decision.
  • SSL certificate - Rajesh
  • Demeter Epics/US updates (PTL's) - Murali
  • Defects and blockers - Murali
  • Demos - PTLs
  • Next week's:

Minutes
Minutes (text)
Log:

All PTLs

4/29/20

  • Release Features list slide - Murali/Nat
  • Demeter Epics/US updates (PTL's) - Murali
  • Defects and blockers - Murali
  • Demos - PTLs
  • Next week's:

Minutes 
Minutes (text)
Log

All PTLs

4/22/20

  • Demeter Architecture Diagram Updates - Manoop/PTLs
  • Demeter Epics/US updates (PTL's) - Murali
  • Defects and blockers - Murali
  • Demos - PTLs
  • Next week's:

Minutes:
Minutes (text)
Log

All PTLs

4/15/20

  • Arch score card and Demeter Epics/US updates (PTL's) - Murali
  • User Stories: ACUMOS-4083, 4113 and 4107
  • Next week's:
    • Demeter arch diagram - manoop
All PTLs

4/8/20

  • Acumos assembly with SOAJS - Manoop/Sanjay/Antoine
  • Architecture diagram review - Manoop
  • Arch score card and Demeter Epics/US updates (PTL's) - Murali
  • Next week's:

Minutes
Minutes (text)
Log:

All PTLs

4/1/20

  • Demo of new features of CLI onboarding - Martin/Sajid
  • Quick SSO/CAS topic - prevents us from using our own server: https://jira.acumos.org/browse/ACUMOS-4088 - Martin

  • ACUMOS-4083Search functionality is not displaying models when searching with model names - Rajesh
  • Super Admin follow-up Discussion - Rajesh
/Philippe
  • Arch score card and Demeter Epics/US updates (PTL's) - Murali
  • Next week's:

Minutes
Minutes (text)
Log

All PTLs

3/25/20

  • AIF-360 usecase and NiFi plugin - Nat/Romeo
  • Portal Team - Super Admin Discussion - Rajesh

  • Arch score card and Demeter Epics/US updates (PTL's) - Murali
  • Next week(s):
    • Demo of new features of CLI onboarding - Martin

Minutes
Minutes (text)
Log

All PTLs

3/18/20

  • OAuth single-signon integration for Acumos Portal - Martin/Rajesh  - Recording
  • Bidirectional communication design and it's demo - https://jira.acumos.org/browse/ACUMOS-3663

  • Arch score card and Demeter Epics/US updates (PTL's) - Murali
  • Next week(s):
    • Secure way to launch the RTU editor - Michelle/Priya - will take this topic in individual scrums of onboarding and licensing
    • AIF-360 usecase and NiFi plugin - Nat/Romeo
    • Portal Team - Super Admin Discussion - Rajesh


Minutes
Minutes (text)
Log

All PTLs

3/11/20

  • License Mgt Admin Role- Michelle
  • Super admin epic impacts on Portal (slides below) - Rajesh/Philippe - Recording
  • ACUMOS-3797 - Lifecycle management of deployed solutions in runtime environment (To support composite solutions under AccuCompose) – Sayee/Vaibhav

  • ACUMOS-2385 - Model trainin deployment under k8s/openshift - Wenting

  • Possible stale repos - Murali/Manoop
  • Arch scorecard and Demeter Epics/US updates (PTL's) - Murali
  • Next week(s):
    • OAuth single-signon integration for Acumos Portal - Martin/Rajesh

Minutes
Minutes (text)
Log

All PTLs

3/04/20

  • POC to show a ML model deployment to k8s using SOAJS - Antoine - Recording
    • Comments/Questions on demo:
      1) If UI have to trigger this model deployment flow, are there APIs exposed to be consumed by UI (Portal)? Yes, CD - continuous deployment APIs - portal can use them.
      2) Jenkins to deploy a model vs SOAJS model deployment? - Sayee - UI and APIs for CD is provide out of box vs Jenkins which requires the manual configuration and playing with nginx proxy configuration to make it work.
      3) Model deployment rollback feature - not avalibale in SOAJS


  • Python Packaging Best Practices - Justin
  • License management patch on Clio maintenance release - Michelle/Ken/Rajesh/Justin/Shiv
  • Arch scorecard and Demeter Epics/US updates (PTL's) - Murali
  • Next week(s):
    • License Mgt Admin Role- Michelle

Minutes
Minutes (text)
Log

ALL PTLs

2/26/20

  • License management patch on Clio maintenance release - Michelle/Ken/Guy/Justin/Shiv
  • Model deployment related Epics:
    • ACUMOS-3796 - NiFi pipeline deployment under k8s via the Deployment Client
      ACUMOS-3797 - Lifecycle management of deployed solutions in runtime environment
      ACUMOS-2385 - Model training deployment under k8s/openshift
  • Arch scorecard and Demeter Epics/US updates (PTL's)
  • Next week(s):
    • RTU check impacts on Portal/DesignStudio/License - DONE (already discussed and resolved in scrums)

MoM:
Discussed on License Mgmt LMCL Patch Issue:

  • Looking for help from Portal and Federation for Demeter staging docker images for PoC.
  • Licensing team to give information about LMCL patch and ask portal/federation when they can do this patch on master branch.
  • Portal and Federation teams to provide ETA
  • Michelle to send out the detailed email on the requirement

Discussed on below EPICS:

  • ACUMOS-3796 - NiFi pipeline deployment under k8s via the Deployment Client
    - As agreed Wenting and team to work on it and Guy will support for any onboarding aspects.
  • ACUMOS-2385 - Model training deployment under k8s/openshift
    - As agreed Wenting and team to work on it and for On-boarding support of newly trained model Guy to support.
  • ACUMOS-3797 - Life cycle management of deployed solutions in run-time environment
    - As agreed on MLWB team to support composite solutions under AccuCompose.
All PTLs

2/19/20

  • Enable bidirectional communication between two instances - South bound APIs for initial discussion and impact to platform components - Wenting
  • Portal - Rajesh/Amol
    • ACUMOS-3878 - Api to get page of catalog object for a specific user including public as well as restricted catalogs
    • ACUMOS-3974 - Api : "/access/user/{userId}/catalog" is not returning user specific catalogs
    • ACUMOS-3801 - update notification flow to avoid un necessary portal-be/cds calls.
  • Arch scorecard and Demeter Epics/US updates (PTL's)

  • Next week(s):
  • RTU check impacts on Portal/DesignStudio/License - Sayee/Vaibhav/Michelle
  • ACUMOS-2385 - Model training deployment under k8s/openshift (Training) - Wenting
  • ACUMOS-3797 - Lifecycle management of deployed solutions in runtime environment (Rajesh/Wenting)

MoM: 

  • Enable bidirectional communication between two instances - South bound APIs presented by Justin/Wenting - Recording

  • Restricted catalogs APIs (ACUMOS-3878/ACUMOS-3974) presented by  Rajesh - Recording

  • Onboarding Notification flow (ACUMOS-3801) presented by Rajesh - Recording
  • Discussed on AIO Assembly

2/12/20

  • SOAJS presentation - Antoine
  • Super Admin new feature - Philippe
  • Arch scorecard and Demeter Epics/US updates (PTL's)
  • Next week(s):
    • Jenkins installation and deploying models - Resource constraint (Open call to community to help in this area)
      • Justin seems to succeed in the initial version of model deployment.

MoM:

SOAJS: Presented by Antoine - Recording
- Had a detailed discussion on how it benefit Acumos.

Super Admin: Presented by Philippe
- Had a detailed discussion on Super Admin privileges.
- Portal team to review and analyze the proposal and see the impact.

2/5/20

  • Enable bidirectional communication between two instances - South bound APIs for initial discussion and impact to platform components - Wenting
  • Demeter priority user stories closed in Sprint 1 (Jan 31st end date) - Murali/Guy
  • RTU check impacts on Portal/DesignStudio/License - Sayee/Vaibhav/Michelle
  • Arch scorecard and Demeter Epics/US updates (PTL's)
  • Next week(s):
    • SOAJS presentation - Antoine - ?
    • Jenkins installation and deploying models - Resource constraint (Open call to community to help in this area)
      • Justin seems to succeed in the initial version of model deployment.

Minutes
Minutes (text)
Log

All PTLs

1/29/20

  • Sayee: ML Workbench features for Demeter
    • Dataset management and others
  • https://bestpractices.coreinfrastructure.org/en/projects/3654 (Murali/Manoop)

    CII Best Practices

  • Where to host glowroot docs and performance metrics? - Vaibhav/Sayee
    • The environment specific installation of this tool will be treated as an optional third party tool.
  • RTU check impacts on Portal/DesignStudio/License - Sayee/Vaibhav/Michelle
  • Jenkins installation and deploying models - Resource constraint (Open call to community to help in this area)
    • Justin seems to succeed in the initial version of model deployment.
  • Arch scorecard and Demeter Epics/US updates (PTL's)
  • Next week(s):
    • Enable bidirectional communication between two instances - South bound APIs for initial discussion and impact to platform components - Wenting

1/22/20

  • Sayee: ML Workbench features for Demeter (discussed predictor management)
  • Philippe : "enhancement of User eXperience when downloading Artifact"
  • Arch scorecard  and Demeter Epics/US updates (PTL's)
  • Next week(s):
    • ML Flow analysis - may be at community call - Reuben

Minutes
Minutes (text)
Log

1/15/20

  • Sayee: Glowroot discussion: jar file to monitor service performance
  • CII Badging review - CII Badging Program - Murali/Manoop
  • Design studio beta on main web page - discussion to remove
  • Arch scorecard  and Demeter Epics/US updates (PTL's)
  • Next week(s):

Minutes
Minutes (text)
Log

All PTLs

1/8/20

  • MEF APIs intro - Mehmat from Verizon (Jan 8) - Recording
  • Role Base Catalog Permission Wireframe review - Recording
  • Arch scorecard  and Demeter Epics/US updates (PTL's)
  • Next week(s):

Minutes
Minutes (text)
Log

All PTLs

12/18/19

  • Advanced Model Monitor support in Acumos AI (Romeo from IBM) - DONE on 12/13
  • Sayee: Glowroot discussion: jar file to monitor service performance
  • Sayee: ML Workbench features for Demeter
  • Design studio beta on main web page - discussion to remove
  • Bryan: Detailed discussion of deployment namespace/port and security design principles
  • Deployment of models in the Kubernetes environment (Testing support and evaluating model runner)
  • Arch scorecard  and Demeter Epics/US updates (PTL's)
  • Next week(s):
    • MEF APIs intro - Mehmat from Verizon (Jan 8)

MoM:

  • Discussed on ACUMOS-3834 Defect
  • Briefly discussed on Deployment Topics:
    - Deployment namespace/port and security design principles
    - Deployment of models in the Kubernetes environment (Testing support and evaluating model runner)
  • Had a detailed discussed on Glowroot : jar file to monitor service performance - Recording
  • Covered ML Workbench Feature Predictor Mapping
All PTLs

Archive of Meetings

  • No labels